The Top 10 Richest Musicians In Ghana 2021 And Net Worth – Music is not now one of the great sources of income for most people in Africa and Ghana is no exception. That’s why most of the mainstream acts in Ghana always brag about being the richest due to their fanbase, the number of streams they have, and even their collaborations. I guess you found your way here because you want to know who is the biggest musician in Ghana and also which artiste makes the list of the top 10 Richest Musicians In Ghana 2021 And Net Worth. So who is the richest musician in Ghana? Is it Shatta Wale, Stonebwoy or Sarkodie? Well, you will find out as you keep reading its article about the top 10 richest musicians in Ghana 2020. Many musicians in Ghana are doing great in terms of releasing hitz songs which are been produced by great music producers and through their songs have won many awards and collaborations from other countries.
READ ALSO: TV3 Evicted Me Because I Went To Adom Tv For Donation – Shatta Berry Exposes TV3 Talented Kidz
The Top 10 Richest Musicians In Ghana 2021 And Net WorthBelow is the list of the Top 10 Richest Musicians In Ghana 2020 and their net worth.
- Full name: Michael Owusu Addo
- Date Of Birth: July 10, 1988
- Place Of Birth: Tema
- Record Label: SarkCess Music / Nedjon Media / Duncwills Entertainment
- Full Name: Kwame Nsiah Apau
- Date Of Birth: April 17, 1976
- Record Label: Owusek Productions / One Mic Entertainment
Okyeame Kwame Net WorthAccording to the top Richest Musician in Ghana 2019 Forbes, Okyeame Kwame is among the richest Ghanaian musician in 2019 and is currently worth a whopping $10 million.
- Full Name: Nana Richard Abiona
- Date Of Birth: 2 December 1988
- Record Label: 3 Beat Records
Fuse ODG Net WorthFuse ODG has a net worth of $5.6 Million according to the top Richest Musician in Ghana 2019 Forbes
- Full Name: Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jnr.
- Date Of Birth: 17 October 1984
- Record Label: Nedjon Media / SM 4 LYF Records
Shatta Wale Net WorthAccording to the top Richest Musician in Ghana 2019 Forbes, Shatta Wale has a net worth of $6.5 Million.
- Full Name: Nii Addo Quaynor
- Date Of Birth: 19 January 1982
- Place of Birth: Osu`
- Record Label: Kankpe Records
Tinny Net WorthTinny has a net worth of $2.3 Million.
- Full Name: Rebecca Akosua Acheampomaa Acheampong
- Date Of Birth: 15 August 1984
- Place of Birth: Kumasi
- Record Label: Sony Music Records / Waner Music Norway / EKB Records
Becca Net WorthAccording to Forbes, Becca has a net worth of $6.2 Million.
- Full Name: Livingstone Etse Satekla
- Date Of Birth: March 5, 1988
- Place Of Birth: Ashaiman
- Record Label: VP Records
Stonebwoy NetworthStonebwoy has a net worth of about $5.5 million according to forbes. He’s won awards such as BET, VGMA awards, and money others.
- Full Name: Desmond Kwesi Blackmore
- Date Of Birth: 12 January 1986
- Place of Birth: Accra
- Record Label: Black Avenue Music
- Full Name: Rashid Mugeez and Faisal Hakeem
- Place of Birth: Tema
- Record Label: R2Bees Entertainment
R2Bees Net WorthR2Bees has a net worth of $ 6.0 Million.
- Full Name: Emmanuel Andrews Samini
- Date Of Birth: 22 December 1981
- Place of Birth: Accra
- Record Label: Samini Musics / K Chero Records