To get YouTube subscribers is not an easy task. So, if you regularly publish your videos on YouTube, then, you should know about the specific ways in which you can see the subscriber count as well as the list of the subscribers.
It is the desktop version of YouTube in which you would be able to see a complete list of your YouTube subscribers. You can access this specifically through a web browser on a mobile device or a computer.
Every minute, more than 500 hours of the video contents are uploaded to YouTube. So, a lot of the publishers have successfully grown massive followings and the subscriber numbers of many of them even reach a million count. This indicates that they are getting a lot of revenue from advertising as well as product placements.
If you are a YouTube creator, you should have a clear idea about how to see your subscribers. Just knowing about the number of subscribers is not enough. But, you should have a clear idea about the types of people who exactly follow your channel.
This will specifically aid in the generation of ideas as well as figure out the video types your subscribers would like to view. Knowing about the number and also the type of people viewing your content is important as it helps you to get YouTube subscribers. You would be able to see this through the desktop version of YouTube. Also, you can check your subscriber count through Android as well as iPhone apps.
Steps To Check Your YouTube Subscribers On Desktop
- First of all, you should consider logging into your YouTube account. After that, you need to click on your profile phone present in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
- The next step is to locate as well as tap on to the “Your channel” option.
- Below, the username of your YouTube channel, you have the option to see your subscriber counts. You would be now able to view a list of the most recent subscribers which includes their names as well as profiles. So, you can view this in the Studio or Beta feature of YouTube.
- Also, you need to tap on to the blue YouTube Studio (Beta), in the menu bar present at the top of your YouTube channel.
- On the dashboard of the YouTube Studio, you will be able to see the cards named Recent Subscribers. You should tap on to See More options which will help to get more information.
- But, if you do not have the YouTube Studio (Beta), you can view your subscriber’s counts by visiting the website, youtube.com/subscribers specifically via. Creator Studio Classic.
Steps To Check Your YouTube Subscribers On Mobile
On the mobile app of YouTube, you would be able to view the number of YouTube subscribers. But, you would be unable to see the complete list of their names.
- In this regard, you should locate by tapping on to the YouTube icon. This will open a particular app. Not only that, but this will also make sure that you are logged into your account.
- Click on to your profile icon present on the upper right corner of the screen. After that, you need to select the “Your channel” option appearing on the screen.
- On your YouTube channel, you would be able to see your YouTube subscribers that will be displayed below your name and next to your user icon.
As you have known, how to see who your YouTube subscribers are, you should mainly focus on the demography of those subscribers so that you get YouTube subscribers.