Learn how to prepare Ghanaian chicken light soup at the comfort of your home in 7 simple steps.
READ ALSO: How to Make an Eliz Smoothie
There are days that you want good food but have no idea what to make. Consider this recipe for the best chicken light soup. This Chicken light soup is packed with immune boosting properties.You will not regret taking time off to learn how to make this soup.
Ghanian Chicken light soup is one of the tasty and easy-to-prepare Ghanaian soups you can find.
Learn how to prepare Ghanain Chicken light soup by following these steps
READ ALSO: Dede shito [Shito recipe]
Chicken light soup recipes
1 pound cut chicken
3 fresh whole tomatoes
1 large onion
2 cups water
1 small cube of tolobeef (salted beef)
4 tablespoon fresh or dry pepper
4 fresh cloves
Fresh ginger and garlic paste /powder
Fresh chopped parsley (optional)
Method to prepare Chicken light soup
1. Season chicken with blended ginger, garlic, parsley and one Maggi cube.
2. Allow it to simmer for 30 minutes.
3. Bring chicken and marinate, add 1/2 cup water to steam.
4. Add your salted beef, fresh tomato, onions and pepper.
5. When nicely steamed, add more water to boil for 35 minutes.
6. Take out your vegetables, blend, sieve and drain back into the soup, add salt, cloves and allow to simmer.
7. Serve chicken light soup with Fufu, Rice, Banku, etc.