The agency Ghana Education Service (GES), has released the appointment letters of newly trained teachers who made the cut-off requirements for recruitment into the service.
Netizens have taken to social media to protest with the trending hashtag #NoPostingNoVote due to the delay.
In a press statement released by the Ghana Education Service on December 3, 2020, the service pointed out that only shortlisted applicants have been engaged and the postings are based on the vacancies declared by the Metropolitan, Municipal, and District Assemblies (MMDAs).
In directing applicants on what to do, the press statement stated that everyone who applied should hurry on to gespromotions.gov.gh and for a fee of GHC10.00 check whether he/she has been recruited.
The recruits the say are mainly trained teachers of 2019 and those from 2017 and 2018 who are considered under the mop-up recruitment exercise of GES.
Congratulations to all who have been lucky enough to get a job with the Ghana Education Service
Here’s the press statement:
HOW TO CHECK GES POSTING ONLINE
To check your GES posting, follow the procedures stated below.
1. log in to the GES Promotions Portal at https://gespromotions.gov.gh/ to access your posting.
2. Navigate and Click on Postings.
3. Fill in the information required and click on Submit
4. Pay 10GHC via MTN Mobile Money.
5. Print out your posting letter.
6. Make copies and submit at the Regional Director of Education in the region of your posting before reporting to school.
HOW TO CHECK YOUR GES APPOINTMENT LETTER
- Visit the GES promotions portal https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on CoE Appointments tab at the far end
- Enter your Index Number and
- Your eVoucher Card number in the empty space
- Click on Submit, (please note the reset button is not working).
HOW TO PURCHASE E-VOUCHER FOR GES POSTING
- Visit GES Promotion Portal via https://gespromotions.gov.gh
- Click on Buy eVoucher Card
- Fill in the appropriate details and confirm the payment on your mobile device
- Proceed to the Posting Login Page and enter your Staff ID or Index Number and the eVoucher code you received on your mobile device
- Finally, click on Submit to download your appointment letter.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED AT THE REGIONAL EDUCATION OFFICE
All Newly Trained Teachers who were been posted to Specific Regions are expected to visit the regional Education Offices in other to get further assistance as to their various districts and schools.
They are also expected to visit the regional or district education offices with their
- College or University Certificate
- National Service Certificate
- Licensure Examination Certificate
- A valid ID Card
- SSNIT Biometric
- Birth Certificate
- Bank Account Details