The West African Examinations Council has finally released the 2020 provisional BECE results of candidates, in this article, we will show you how to purchase a BECE results checker pin for GH₵ 10 using Mobile Money xorlali.com can confirm.
Prospective candidates after the Council has hosted the results online at www.waecgh.org will be required to check it with a results checker pin or a scratch card, which can be very expensive or sometimes in short supply
WAEC as part of efforts to support candidates and members of the general public in the midst of COVID-19 has announced results checker pin can be purchased for GH₵ 10 using Mobile money (MTN, AirtelTigo and Vodafone).
How to Buy BECE Result Checker using AirtelTigo, Vodafone MTN Mobile Money
The process is easy and simple that all you need to do is dial *944# on your mobile phone and follow the instructions provided by Georgeweb.org.
Dial *944# on your mobile phone for the (WAEC Ghana Mobile Service page to display)
Select option 1 (Result checker Pins)
Select option 1 again (Result checker Pins for ABCE, GBCE, BECE and WASSCE)
Depending on your mobile network provider, select any of the options (eg MTN mobile money) or
Choose your mobile wallet number (either self or other). If you are buying for yourself select 1 and if for somebody select option 2.
How To Buy BECE Result Checker Using Monicliq
The procedure described below works only for customers with active MTN Mobile Money account. For other mobile money service users please refer to instruction on how to buy using the USSD Short code
- Dial mobile money short code (*170#)
- Select Momo pay & paybill
- Select Pay bill
- Select General payment
- Answer the prompts as indicated
- Payment Code: monicliq
- Amount: 11GHC (enter multiples if you want to buy more than one)
- Reference: BECE
you will be prompted also to provide your MTN mobile money pin in order to authorize the transaction.
- The Result check voucher will be sent via SMS once payment is confirmed.
- The SMS will be sent to the number from with the transaction was initiated.
- To send the SMS to an alternate number the reference should be “WAEC ##########” Where ########## is the number the SMS should go to. Please not the space between the supa and the phone number
- The result check can be used for the examination conducted by waec
Credit: monicliq.com & Georgeweb