The University of Ghana has released the list of successful applicants who applied to study in the institution for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The list includes 2020 Senior High School graduates. Persons who applied for admission are to visit the university’s website and check for the status of their application.
Admitted students are, however, expected to log in with their serial and pin numbers to print their provisional admission letters.
2020/2021 admission: how to check UG admission status
The things you need concerning the UG status checker are:
- Your Voucher Serial Number and Voucher Pin: – It would be used to login to the system.
- An electronic device such as Computer, Tablet or Phone.
- An access to the internet: –because it is an online process
- A printer:-to print out the admission letter
How to check legon admission status
Let’s now consider who to login and assess your UG admission status portal.
All the procedures on the University of Ghana – check admission status are spelt out below:
- First, go to the University of Ghana Admission Status Checker
- Secondly, enter your Voucher Serial Number and Voucher Pin on the field Provided
- Next thing is Click on the “Login” button to access your admission status.
- When your student portal opens, Proceed to print the University of Ghana Admission Letter.