Many are wondering what is Kimberly Anne Scott net worth 2020 and who is she married to after divorcing American rapper, Eminem. Keep reading as we enlight you more on the author and ex-wife of American rapper, Eminem.
Kimberly Anne Scott biography
Kimberly Anne Scott was born in Warren, Michigan, USA. She was born on January 9, 1975, and currently 45 years to Kathleen and Casimer Sluck. Kim Mathers is 1.78 m tall and she weighs 62KG. She had a twin sister called Dawn Scott, who passed away from a heroin overdose in 2016, at aged 41.
Kim Mathers is an author who has written several books such as ‘Mommy! There’s a Snot Man Standing Next To You‘ and ‘Kids in Context: The Sociological Study of Children and Childhoods.’
Who is Eminem to Kimberly Anne Scott?
Popularly American rapper, Eminem is the ex-husband of American author Kimberly Anne Scott. He was born on Oct 17, 1972, in Missouri, USA, and is three years older than Kimberly Scott.
Eminem and Kimberly Anne Scott met when they were young at age 15 and 13 respectively and started dating for several years and eventually, they gave birth to their first child, Hailie Mathers in 1995.
They got married in 1999, after a year the couples became to have issues which led to a divorce that pushed Kimberly Scott to attempt suicide in the year 2000.
Eminem and Kimberly Anne Scott remarried in the year 2006, after uniting in 2005.
Kimberly Anne Scott Net Worth
Kimberly Anne Scott net worth is estimated to be around $2 million as of 2020, which she earns from her career as an illustrator. Aside from this amount, the author and mother of Eminem’s daughter known as Hailie Mathers receives $52,000 from her ex-husband.
6 Amazing Facts About Kimberly Scott
- In 2001, the court asked Eminem to pay $1,000 a week or $52,000 to Kimberly when they divorced for the upkeep of their daughter.
- Kimberly Scott has a son called Parker Scott but there are no details about who his dad is.
- She attempted to kill herself by slashing her wrist with a knife after she was allegedly assaulted by Eminem in 2001 during his Up In Smoke Tour.
- Kimberly Anne Scott and Eminem both studied at Lincoln High School.
- Kim Mathers likes listening to music, watching movies, shopping, and traveling.
- She filed a $10 million lawsuit against Eminem for causing emotional distress.