Davido Biography And Net Worth. Davido is one of the richest musicians in Nigerian with an estimated net worth of $25 million. The superstar is currently promoting his A Better Time Album which was released in November 2020.
Summary of Davido Biography And Net Worth
- Name: David Adeleke
- Best Known As Davido, OBO Baddest
- Age: he is currently 28 years old
- D.O.B: November 21, 1992
- Up Time: 2011 till date.
- Nationality: Nigerian
- State: Osun State
- Occupation: Singer, songwriter, and record producer
- Net Worth: $25 million dollars
- Record Label: CEO @ DMW Records
Who is Davido?
His real name is David Adeleke and was born on the 21st of November 1992 in Atlanta, the United States of America to Dr. Adedeji Adeleke, a co-founder of the Adeleke University in Osun state and the CEO of Pacific Holdings Limited.
Davido attended British International School in Lagos and at the age of 16, he moved to Alabama, US, to study business administration at Oakwood University.
Davido bought musical equipment while at Oakwood and started making beats. He also worked with his cousins B-Red and Sina Rambo to form the music act KB International.
Davido dropped out of Oakwood University to pursue music full-time and relocated to London, where he worked on his vocals.
After returning to Nigeria in 2011, Davido paused his music career and agreed to honour his father by enrolling at Babcock University.
In July 2015, he graduated with a second class upper from Babcock with a degree in music after his father paid the university to start a music department for an inaugural class of one student
How Old is Davido?
Davido is currently 28 years old.
Davido Music Career
Davido started his music career in October 2011, by releasing his hit single “Dami Duro“, which was produced by Shizzi. On July 17, 2012, Davido released his debut studio album Omo Baba Olowo (Child of a Wealthy Person) under HKN Music Record Label. The studio album Omo Baba Olowo (Child of a Wealthy Person) featured popular musicians like Sina Rambo, Ice Prince, Kay Switch, B-Red, 2 Face, and Naeto C.
He later released his second studio album titled “A Good Time”, in 2019 and in 2020 he released his third Studio Album titled “A Better Time“ which is currently topping charts both local and international.
Davido Record Label
Which record label is Davido signed to?
Davido is currently the CEO and owner of Davido Music Worldwide, a Record Label he launched in 2016 after he signed up with Sony music inc to distribute his music catalogues and songs on the international market.
DMW Record label currently has artistes such as Dremo, Mayorkun, Yonda, Peruzzi, Idowest, May D, and Liya who was just signed in November 2020.
Davido Net Worth and Endorsement Deals
Apart from income coming from his music and album sales, Davido net worth over the years has been fortified by signing a Billion dollar worth of Endorsement deals.
- On April 6, 2012, Davido signed its first-ever biggest music deal with MTN Nigeria worth N30 million.
- On October 24, Davido also bagged a deal with Guinness Nigeria.
- While on the 9th of May, 2018, Davido signed another Endorsement deal with Infinix Mobile, a Hong Kong-based Smartphone company.
Who is davido dating?
Davido is currently engaged to his fiancée, Chioma Avril Rowland, who is the mother of his first son Ifeanyi Adeleke, who was born in 2019 the two celebrity couples made their relationship public on April 24th,2018 which was also Chioma’s Birthday.
Davido also released a single in 2018 titled “Assurance”, a song he dedicated to his then-girlfriend and now Fiancee and Babymama.
Chioma was also a video vixen for the official music video of the song Assurance.
Before Dating Chioma, Davido has been involved with four other women, Sophia Momodu his first baby mama.
Davido and Sophia got attached in 2015 and in the course of the relationship, Imade Adeleke was born. Sophia Momodu is a well-known entrepreneur.
While his second baby mama is Amanda, who is based in Atlanta, USA. They have a child known as Hailey Adeleke.
Ayotomide Labinjo according to reports, dated Davido way before he came a music superstar. They have a child, Mitchell Anu Adeleke.
Larissa Lorenco is Davido’s alleged 5th baby mama, she made headlines in October 2020 when her baby bump photos hit the internet. She is allegedly expecting a child with Davido and this will be Davido‘s fifth child.
Davido’s cars and houses
Davido has two mansions in Lagos Nigeria, one of them is located in Lekki, Lagos, while his second mansion is located in Banana Island worth N800 millionaire.
And a getaway mansion in Georgia, USA. Davido’s car collection is dazzling with:
- Rolls Royce Cullinan 2019 (~₦350 million)
- Bentley Bentayga (₦108 million)
- Bentley Continental GT (~₦95 million)
- Porsche Panamera Turbo S (~₦22.8 million)
- Range Rover Sports (₦84 million – ₦90 million)
- Range Rover SV Autobiography (₦98 million)
- Chevrolet Camaro GS (₦9.4 million)
- Audi R8 (₦23.4 million)
- Audi Q7 (₦12 million)
- Mercedes-AMG GLS63 (~₦45 million)
- Mercedes G-Wagon (~₦21 million)
- Toyota Land Cruiser (~₦30 million) several cars like a Porsche, Range Rover Sport and Chevrolet Camaro.
Davido Music Awards and Recognitions
- Best Newcomer Award, Kora Awards, 2012
- Best International Act: Africa, BET Awards, 2014
- Promising Youth Artist, Dynamix All Youth, 2011
- Best Male West African, African Muzik Magazine Awards, 2014
- Artists of the Year, African Muzik Magazine Awards, 2014
- Best Male Artiste of the Year, MTV Africa Music Awards, 2014
- African Artiste of the Year, Ghana Music Awards, 2014
- Musician of the Year (Male), City People Entertainments Awards, 2014
- Artiste of the Year, The Headies, 2018
- Artiste of the Year, The Headies, 2014
- Hip Hop World Revelation, The Headies, 2013
- Next Rated, The Headies, 2012
- Male Artist of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2014
- Best Pop/R&B Artiste of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2013
- Best New Act of the Year, Nigeria Entertainment Awards, 2012
Davido Net Worth 2021
Davido net worth 2021 according to Forbes is estimated at $25 million, making him the second richest musician and artist in Nigeria. His major source of his income comes from his hit songs and albums which includes A better time, released in November 2020, A good time which was released in 2019.
While also making millions of dollars from his music videos as he is the only Nigerian artist with over 750 million Youtube video views.
Other sources of his wealth come from endorsement deals which include the likes of MTN, Guinness Nigeria, and Infinix mobile.
Wizkid and Davido Net worth
Davido and Wizkid net worth according to Forbes is estimated at $30 million while Davido net worth is estimated at $25 million. In other words, Wizkid is richer than Davido by $5 million.