BCGlobal is one of the most used email service providers in the US and many of us have an account with the service. If you are one of the persons who have an account with SBCGlobal email, then you can use it on an iPhone device for smooth access to emails.
Many of us are scared of the fact that they don’t know about the procedure to add an email account on their iPhone. But they don’t know that it is as simple as sending a text with your device.
So, don’t be afraid of anything and have a look at how you can add an SBCGlobal email to your iPhone without any hassle.
We have created this guide for people like you to succeed in their plans.
Let’s get started.
How to Set Up SBCGlobal Email on iPhone?
It is as easy as setting up a simple email account like Gmail or anything. Just follow the steps listed here and you will be able to set up SBCGlobal email on your iOS device.
First, you need to make sure that your iOS device is updated to the latest version of the software and you have proper internet access on the device.
You would also need SBCGlobal email settings to configure the account and here are the settings.
Email Settings for SBCGlobal – You will need these settings to configure the email on iPhone devices.
● Incoming Mail Server – imap.mail.att.net
● Incoming Mail Port – 993
● Outgoing Mail Server – smtp.mail.att.net
● Outgoing Mail Port – 465
Let’s have a look at the step you need to take to set up SBCGlobal email on iPhone.
● Open the home screen of your device and then tap on the Settings icon from the screen.
● Once the Settings app is open, scroll down and search for the Mail option, and tap on it.
● Now, You will need to tap on the Add Account option from the next page to start the procedure to add an account on your iPhone.
● Now, tap on the Other from the list as SBCGlobal is not a default email service on iOS devices.
● Once, you see an option to enter the name and email address, enter your SBCGlobal email address, and tap on the Next button.
● Now, You need to enter the password of your account and then proceed to the next section and enter the settings.
● In the next section, you will have to enter the email settings which we’ve listed above.
● Then, tap on the Done button from the top right to complete the configuration steps.
Now, you’ve completed all steps to configure the SBCGlobal email account on iOS devices. Now, go to your default mail app and try to open the SBCGlobal email inbox, and start sending emails.
However, if SBCGlobal email is not working on an iPhone, then you should have a look at a few things on your device.
● First of all, you must take a look at the internet status on your device as we’ve mentioned above. You will need a properly active internet on your device for emails or any other internet-based app to work.
● It may be possible that you have not followed the correct steps to add the account. Go ahead and have a look at the steps given here to add the account in iPhone. You must follow the steps as we’ve given here, don’t skip any step or it won’t work properly.
● You can try to update the mail app to the latest version and then see if the email account is working or not.
● Restart your device to flush the memory and start afresh on your device.